Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I found in Virginia Hospitality Cookbook.
Make and share this Blueberry Strata Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Drain fruits, reserving syrups.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Set aside 2 TBS pineapple; stir remaining into cheese mixture.
- Spread over bottom of pastry shell; chill.
- Blend sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Combine syrups and measure 1 1/2 cup; blend into the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add blueberries and lemon juice; stir and cool.
- Pour over cheese layer and chill.
- Top with whipped cream and reserved pineapple.