1/1 Photo of Blueberry Strata
25 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe out of a magazine at work but I don't remember which one. This has to sit overnight in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Spread half of the bread crumbs into prepared 9x13 dish.
- 3Cover with 1 cup of blueberries, cream cheese cubes.
- 4Top with the rest of the bread cubes.
- 5Whisk together eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a med bowl until well blended.
- 6Add 1/3 cup maple syrup and brown sugar and mix well.
- 7Pour over bread.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Bake, covered, at 350 for 45 minute.
- 10Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until center is set and top is browned.
- 11Meanwhile, bring remaining syrup and blueberries to a boil in a med saucepot, stirring constantly.
- 12Simmer on low 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 13Serve strata topping with blueberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Strata
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 303.8 mg
- Sodium 530.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g