Recipe by CookingMonster
My Mom made this a lot when I was growing up and it is so delicious. Can experiment with different types of pie filling. I have tried bumbleberry and it is very yummy.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Dream Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 500 g pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool crust completely.
- Whip 1 cup dream whip.
- Add 1 pkg. cream cheese and 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- Whip all together and pour on cooled crust.
- Put one can of blueberry or cherry pie filling.
- Refridgerate for a couple hours or overnight before serving.