My Mom made this a lot when I was growing up and it is so delicious. Can experiment with different types of pie filling. I have tried bumbleberry and it is very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 3 ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 2Cool crust completely.
- 3Whip 1 cup dream whip.
- 4Add 1 pkg. cream cheese and 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- 5Whip all together and pour on cooled crust.
- 6Put one can of blueberry or cherry pie filling.
- 7Refridgerate for a couple hours or overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry or Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: