I got this recipe from the blueberry u-pick it farm that we go to every summer. There's nothing like a fresh blueberry muffin.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine oats, flour, 1/3 C sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine milk, egg and oil.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix until moist only.
- DO NOT BEAT!
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Mix topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.