Recipe by myrtle
Low cab muffins from "Good Carb Cookbook" by Sandra Woodruff. I changed a few things..good for South Beach Diet.
Top Review by Luv4food
These are really good. My kids liked them, but I think it's more of a grown-up muffin. I used dried cranberries instead of blueberries, and they tasted great. The orange juice gives such a nice balance to these not to sweet muffins. These will be a regular at our house. Thanks for posting Myrtle.
- 2 cups oat bran
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon