1/10 Photos of Blueberry Muffins
Denise in NH's Note:
These used to be served at the Jordon Marsh department stores(now Macy's). On our shopping trips, my sister and I always made sure we stopped at their restaurant and had one of these blueberry muffins with a cup of coffee...they are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 375.
- 3In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add alternately to creamed mixture with milk and vanilla.
- 7Crush 1/2 cup berries and add to batter.
- 8Fold remaining berries into batter and spoon into muffin pan.
- 9Sprinkle with sugar.
- 10Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan 5 minutes and turn onto wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 263.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g