Quick, Easy and Fat Free Eggnog Pudding
Most grocery stores now sell fat free or light eggnog in the dairy section. You can substitute rum or rum extract for the brandy. Naughty taste but you've been nice!
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (instant)
- 2 cups fat free eggnog
- 1 teaspoon brandy or 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- Beat pudding mix, eggnog and brandy together in a bowl with a wire whisk or hand-held mixer for two minutes.
- Pour into four serving dishes and chill. Pudding will be soft-set and ready to eat within five minutes.
- Garnish with nutmeg and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more