1/1 Photo of Blueberry Crunch Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This was in the local paper and it's very good. Make sure to use fresh berries with this one. Prep time includes 20 minutes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9-10" springform pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place 1/2 cup cornmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder and 2/3 cup brown sugar in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds until well combined.
- 3Add the lemon zest and butter and pulse until mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- 4Add the egg and lemon juice and mix just until combined.
- 5Put 2/3 of the mixture in the pan and press lightly to even it in the pan.
- 6Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons cornmeal, the blueberries and the 2 tablespoons brown sugar (in that order).
- 7Crumble the remaining cake mixture evenly over the top and press down lightly.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool for at least 20 minutes before removing the sides of the cake pan.
- 10Serve warm with whipped cream or ice-cream, best served within 2-3 hours of baking.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 393.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of