1/2 Photos of Blueberry Crumble Dessert
The Big Cheese's Note:
When I was a teenager I substituted blueberries for apples one day in one of my mom's recipes because my younger brother was begging for something sweet...and we had no apples. This is his favorite dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1Toss blueberries with the lemon juice in an ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar with 2 teaspoons cornstarch; stir into the blueberries.
- 3Mix oats, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar and salt together; cut in butter with a fork.
- 4Sprinkle over blueberries.
- 5Bake uncovered in 350° oven until topping is light brown and blueberries are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crumble Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 127.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g