1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cookies
4 hrs 15 mins
Nancy Van Ess's Note:
Originally from "1001 Cookie Recipes"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar.
- 3Beat in the egg.
- 4Beat in the milk, almond extract and lemon rind.
- 5Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- 6Fold in the blueberries.
- 7Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.Preheat oven to 375°.
- 8Drop dough by spoonfuls about 1-inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes, until pale golden.
- 10Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 11NOTES: Canned or frozen blueberries can be used, but fresh gives the best results.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g