Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
One word, no make that 2 words to describe this Cheesecake EASY and YUM!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, dry pack
- 1⁄3 cup blueberry jelly
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter.
- Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife.
- Place frozen blueberries on top of cake.
- Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Delicious! I used a homemade pie filling (perfect blueberry pie filling by pastryismybiz) instead of the blueberries and jelly. We also used low fat cream cheese and lowfat sour cream, which turned out fine for us. We doubled the crust but used less sugar in the crust, which was delicious. Ours was done just short of 50 minutes, did crack, and seemed like maybe the outside edge was a bit overdone. It was not completely firm to the touch like the recipe indicated when I took it out. I would check it earlier and take out while still more jiggly in the center. That said, it was delicious, didn't require 5 packages of cream cheese like many, and used vanilla instead of lemon zest and juice! We didn't gave any lemons in the house and I searched a long time before settling on this recipe! Husband and kids absolutely loved it!!!