1/2 Photos of Blueberry Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
One word, no make that 2 words to describe this Cheesecake EASY and YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter.
- 2Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Mix cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- 4Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour.
- 5Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 6Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan.
- 7Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- 8Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife.
- 9Place frozen blueberries on top of cake.
- 10Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze.
- 11Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1791 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4461.1
- Calories from Fat 2477
- Total Fat 275.2 g
- Saturated Fat 150.8 g
- Cholesterol 1485.4 mg
- Sodium 2773.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 457.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 372.9 g
- Protein 66.6 g