Recipe by sheila
This is a great dessert, and very easy to make. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Top Review by bert
This recipe looks a lot like the Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake that I made last week, that turned out quite good. I would imagine that you could also use cherry filling as well and it would be delicious, too.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling