1/1 Photo of Blueberry and Raspberry Scones
1 hr 15 mins
I found this in the Home and Family 1996 magazine and decided to save it here. Sounds good. Time includes 1 hour to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour and butter in food processor and combine.
- 2Add baking soda, baking powder, sugar and lemon juice.
- 3Mix in cream and pulse to combine.
- 4Do not over mix.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Roll out dough to 1 inch thickness and cut scones.
- 8Place on buttered baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- 9Bake 13 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Raspberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g