Herb Crusted Chicken Breasts
Please note: prep time includes 1 hour marinating
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Spray baking dish dish with olive oil spray.
- Arrange chicken in pan & sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine herbs & rub on chicken. Press pepper into chicken. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My friend liked the seasoning so much that she asked me to double the mixture next time and slice the chicken breasts in half (scaloppine style), then rub it, in order to taste more of the herbs, lol. I realized I didn't have sage, so I used poultry seasoning. I also added some salt. Thank you.Reply