1/3 Photos of Blue Note Cafe's Spinach Salad
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This came from a friend in Payette, ID named Marchand Bowman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bunches spinach, cleaned and torn into pcs
- 1 bunch radish (sliced)
- 8 slices bacon (fried, drained, and chopped)
- 8 ounces bay shrimp
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/4
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1Toss spinach, radishes, mushrooms, bacon, shrimp with dressing to taste. Garnish with eggs, cheese.
- 2Put egg, sugar, mustard, vinegar, salt, and onions in bowl of food processor with steel blade.
- 3Process for 10-15 seconds, with processor running, slowing drizzle oil in . As dressing starts to thicken add oil faster. The consistency when done should be slightly thicker than heavy cream.
- 4Add poppy seeds and process just until mixed.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Note Cafe's Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.1
- Calories from Fat 612
- Total Fat 68.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.3 mg
- Sodium 878.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 16.1 g