- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bunches spinach, cleaned and torn into pcs
- 1 bunch radish (sliced)
- 8 slices bacon (fried, drained, and chopped)
- 8 ounces bay shrimp
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 1/4
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 cups canola oil
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss spinach, radishes, mushrooms, bacon, shrimp with dressing to taste. Garnish with eggs, cheese.
- Put egg, sugar, mustard, vinegar, salt, and onions in bowl of food processor with steel blade.
- Process for 10-15 seconds, with processor running, slowing drizzle oil in . As dressing starts to thicken add oil faster. The consistency when done should be slightly thicker than heavy cream.
- Add poppy seeds and process just until mixed.