- 1 cup bloody mary mix
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 (6 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (or similar favorite)
- 2 -3 teaspoons lawry red pepper season salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 -3 teaspoons horseradish
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the bloody mary mix, vodka and lime juices.
- Place steaks in marinade- seal and refrig for at least 12 hours.
- Mix the butter and horseradish.
- Heat grill.
- Pat dry steaks- lightly spray with olive oil and season with the red pepper seasoning salt.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Place butter/horseradish sauce on top of each steak and enjoy.