I made this recipe because I love the sauce so much! My DH said he would love that sauce on anything (thanks Miss Erin Clotfelter) and so I got creative. I cannot put into words how yummy it turned out, all I can say is that I could eat it everyday and be a very happy camper! I make it for lunch during the week but it would be great for a party platter, cut into small pieces. There are many ways to modify the recipe to make it all your own, but here is my favorite version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large prepared pizza crust or 8 flat bread
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon meat seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1In saucepan, add oil, butter, chicken breasts, onion and seasonings.
- 2Cook until chicken is done, turning once.
- 3NOTE- could use leftover chicken.
- 4While chicken is cooking, prepare sauce (you may want to heat it to dislove all the sugar) and spoon over pizza crust.
- 5Next put a thin layer of selected cheese.
- 6Slice chicken and distribute evenly over crust.
- 7Add onions, peppers, corn and a little more cheese.
- 8Bake on foil lined cookie sheet at 300 for 8 minutes.
- 9Top with green onion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bliss Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 736.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust