Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite dish usually served for the Shavuot holiday.
Make and share this Blintz Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together all the batter ingredients except the butter.
- Stir in the melted butter until completely combined.
- Mix together all the filling ingredients.
- Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 9"x13" Pyrex dish.
- Spoon the filling on top.
- Pour remaining batter over the filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until puffed and golden brown.
- Garnish: sour cream, apricot preserves, fresh fruit or powdered sugar.