Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite dish usually served for the Shavuot holiday.
Make and share this Blintz Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together all the batter ingredients except the butter.
- Stir in the melted butter until completely combined.
- Mix together all the filling ingredients.
- Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 9"x13" Pyrex dish.
- Spoon the filling on top.
- Pour remaining batter over the filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until puffed and golden brown.
- Garnish: sour cream, apricot preserves, fresh fruit or powdered sugar.
I made this a few months back and forgot to post the review (for shame!). My mother and I have a Jewish background so she loves blintzes. This was the perfect dish for the birthday brunch I gave her. Easy and delicious! Thanks for posting this recipe, Mirj.
Real easy to make..served this recipe for church breakfast..the ladies licked their ten fingers and wished they had twelve!!
Hi, I noticed that this recipe had allot of calories. So I came up with a very low fat, low carbohydrate way to make this Blintz. I used egg substitute instead of whole eggs, I used Splenda instead of Sugar, I used Fat free Cream Cheese, Fat free Cottage cheese and no fat butter. Instead of Flour I used Soy Flour, which only has 9 grams of Carb's. I cooked it all up the same way and wala! Guilt free eating while watching my waistline. And the taste is probably a lot lighter then you would expect, but if you use a little Jelly for the topping and some Powdered sugar on top, you are still in for a treat:)