Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- whisk or blend all items till cheese is in small chunks.
- let sit a short time before eating to let the flavors set.
Omitted the Tabasco. Subbed plain yogurt for the sour cream because I was out of the former. Thanks for posting. cg
This is a great recipe, easy and tastes great! My whole family loved it, haven't had better! Thanks!