Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This moist and delicious zucchini bread doesn't require grating! It's made in the blender - quick, easy and delicious!
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Put oil in blender and add enough zucchini chunks to make 2 cups total.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla and eggs to blender and blend.
- Pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients--stir until blended.
- Pour into large, greased loaf pan. Bake one hour at 325 degrees.
This is so so, maybe my fault, I used 2 T. oil and the rest applesauce. It was very moist, dense and spongey. The kids liked it enough even though they were green. I don't think I'll make them again.