Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist and loaded with blackberries! Makes two loaves
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sour milk
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large orange, zest of, grated
- 1 -2 cup blackberry
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease two loaf pans.
- 2. cream oil and sugar, add eggs, vanilla, milk and orange zest.
- 3. mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
- 4. blend all together, add berries at the last minute to keep their shape.
- 5. bake at 350 untill tester comes out clean, about 50 minutes.