Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from an old Philadelphia Cream Cheese cookbook. It's my family's favorite cheesecake!
Make and share this Black Forest Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and extract. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cook before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.