1 hr 15 mins
This is from an old Philadelphia Cream Cheese cookbook. It's my family's favorite cheesecake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 2Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Blend in chocolate and extract. Pour over crust.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 6Loosen cake from rim of pan; cook before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- 7Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g