Wonderful non-alcoholic summer drink, perfect for bbqs and get togethers. I've been making this since it came out in Bon Appetit in the late 90s. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- Bring 6 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add tea bags, broken cinnamon sticks, and fresh ginger.
- Remove from heat. Cover; steep 10 minutes.
- Mix in juice concentrate and sugar. Chill until cold.
- Strain tea mixture into pitcher. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Fill 8 wineglasses with ice. Pour tea mixture over.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and ginger rounds.