Tea - Berry Punch
- Ready In:
- 6 cups cranberries, cocktail chilled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice, thawed (not diluted)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened lemon flavored ice tea mix
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Combine juices& iced tea mix in a large punch bowl.
- Stir in club soda just before serving& garnish with fruit slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In the words of Tracy Byrd, "I'm from the country & I like it that way"!! On May 1, 2008 my husband and I started a new adventure. We'll be living in a 37 foot RV while our new home is under construction. Its out in the country on a dead end dirt road with lots of trees. For the next 4 months or so, most meals will be cooked on the BBQ and life will be full of challenges! We love spending quality time with our friends & family - especially the grandkids!! The photo is 4 generations - my 84 year old mother, myself, my daughter & my youngest granddaughter - taken at the end of 2006. I've participated in many contests & events here on Zaar but this is the first banner that I've posted. My thanks to Dreamgoddess for hosting the contest & SusieD for the banner design! <img src="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/Dreamgoddess555/Narrow1-1.jpg">