Frozen Mango Rum Cocktail
A tropical drink that remind me of the islands and summer. You can make this non-alcoholic for the kids and non-drinkers by substituting 2 cups of orange, peach or mango juice for the white rum and 1/2 cup of coconut milk for the coconut rum.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 cups white rum
- 1⁄2 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups fresh mango (this also works well with papaya or peaches)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, depending on sweetness of the mango
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Blend all of the ingredients except the ice in a blender until the mango is pureed.
- Gradually add the ice and continue to blend the drink until the ice is crushed and all of the ingredients are throughly mixed.
- Transfer the blended drink to a jug, bowl, or other container and freeze for one hour.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Cooing time is the length of time that the mixture has to be in the freezer before sering.