Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've made these at Christmas to serve to guests or to give away on a goodie tray.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml water, plus
- 29.58 ml water
- 78.07 ml oil, plus
- 14.79 ml oil
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml powdered sugar
- slivered almonds, if desired
- Sift dry ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- Form well in center of dry ingredients and add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- In separate bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Drop 1/2 tsp of cream cheese mixture on top.
- If desired, sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.
Someone brought these to a party I was at last weekend and they were fantastic!!! I couldn't wait to find the recipe and I knew I would find it here! Will make them VERY soon.
can't wait to make these!