Recipe by jellyko
Delicious appetizer...easy to prepare and tastes great...can even make ahead. yum!
Top Review by CraftScout
Very good, very easy recipe for entertaining. I used my immersion blender, simply because it is the easiest to clean. My kids loved this, as did my chilehead husband and father, so this is a very family-friendly recipe! Thank you for sharing! Made for ZWT5, for the Groovy GastroGnomes.
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (10 inch) soft flour tortillas
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- salsa (for dip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process beans until smooth and spread on warmed tortillas (I warm in microwave 25 seconds for easy rolling).
- Place all else in processor until smooth and spread over beans.
- Roll up tightly. Refrigerate and when ready, serve with salsa, cutting spirals into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Note: cook time is refrigeration time.