Smoked Salmon Spirals
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 1⁄2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- red onion strip, for garnish
- dill sprigs, for garnish
- Lay some plastic wrap on your work surface and arrange the salmon on top in a 12 x 8 inch rectangle.
- Mix cheese with dill and spread over salmon.
- Press row of capers into cheese along one long edge.
- Beginning at edge with capers, roll up jelly roll style to enclose capers in center.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, squeezing to form smooth cylinder, and twist ends closed.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or up to 1 month.
- To serve, thaw roll for 10 minutes, slice thinly, and arrange on cucumber slices.
- Garnish with onion and dill.
- Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation