Mexican Party Spirals
- Ready In:
- 8 -10 flour tortillas (8 1/2 inch)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon green onion top (diced finely)
- Blend cream cheese until smooth, add picante sauce, cilantro, and onion greens. Spread on flour tortillas and roll up. Wrap party rolls and seal with place wrap and chill for several hours. When rolls are set slice into one inch pieces and place on a serving tray. Cook time is Chill time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I thought these were really good. Just made to go alongside dinner. My DH and I both love husband, but for some reason was a bit too strong in this dish - could have been my cilantro, I don't know. Next time I would just tone down the cilantro a bit, but the salsa and cream cheese flavor was delicious and simple. Could probably get some great results using flavored tortillas as well. made for zwt3.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to my best friend and we just bought our first house! No kids but we have 2 little dogs that we think the world of. I was born in California and although I have been on the East Coast for most of my life I am still displaced! I love the beach and hate the cold! In our free time we love to go to the beach or the mountains and hike or intertube down the lazy Shenendoah River. It is so beautiful there! I have loved to cook all of my life and will read cookbooks like they are novels! Participation & Awards: These are some of the fun games and clubs here at Zaar. <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/berriesblinkie.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/World%20Tour/ZWT2.gif"> <img src="http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/akplongmeadow/ZWT3b.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">