Delicious, light salad that's BIG in flavor, and figure-friendly! Can be eaten as a side salad, or main course. It also makes a great salsa, served with tortilla chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lime pepper (or lemon pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained (or 1 c frozen corn, thawed)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients (vinegar thru coriander). Whisk until well blended.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (beans thru cilantro).
- 3Pour dressing over bean mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- 4Serve immediately, or refrigerate several hours, and serve cold. Delicious either way!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: