Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just like the title sounds - quick, easy, and yummy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (Ken's 3 Cheese is wonderful with it!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley
- Combine all ingredients and eat warm or refrigerate.
Delicious, easy salad. I doubled the rice (1 1/2 c uncooked or 3 c cooked) and almost doubled the feta (used most of a 7oz pkg). Switched celery for bell pepper and added an extra 1/4 c dressing - couldn't find Ken's 3 Cheese so used Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian. Thanks for sharing!