Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Vegetarian, Quick and easy. My family LOVES this recipe. Need to put it here so I don't lose it. I got this recipe from a friend and adpated it w/ what I had in my pantry.
- 32 ounces vegetable broth, i use water with veggie boullion
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (26 ounce) jar corn and black bean salsa
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crunched up
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- shredded jalapeno jack cheese (optional)
- corn chips (optional)
- Add all ingredients except ramen noodles, cheese and corn chips to cooking pot.
- Heat until just comes to a boil.
- Reduce and cook for 20 minutes.
- Break up ramen noodles and add to soup, simmer until noodles are done.
- Serve topped with cheese and crushed corn chips on top.