Chef #371892's Note:
Vegetarian, Quick and easy. My family LOVES this recipe. Need to put it here so I don't lose it. I got this recipe from a friend and adpated it w/ what I had in my pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces vegetable broth, i use water with veggie boullion
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (26 ounce) jar corn and black bean salsa
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crunched up
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- shredded jalapeno jack cheese (optional)
- corn chips (optional)
- 1Add all ingredients except ramen noodles, cheese and corn chips to cooking pot.
- 2Heat until just comes to a boil.
- 3Reduce and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4Break up ramen noodles and add to soup, simmer until noodles are done.
- 5Serve topped with cheese and crushed corn chips on top.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corn and black bean salsa