photo by Cassandra S.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 7 corn tortillas, cut in strips (or more)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can chopped green chili pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups diced chicken (or more)
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (any kind you like)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground red chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Cut tortillas in 1/2" strips (set aside).
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add next 11 ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, 1 hour.
- Add tortilla strips and cheese.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Mother of 2 sons, my oldest is 23 and the youngest is 16. I am married to a my soul mate for the past 2 1/2 years. My pet peaves are people who lie. My passions are my kids...and Grandaughters. I now have 3 of them ages 3-1/2, 6 months and 4 months. I love being with my Husband and my biggest joy is spending time with my Grandaughters!