Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as a dip or salsa. Can be made ahead several days. Is actually best when made ahead at least a day.
- 2 cups black beans, drained
- 3 cups white corn, frozen is best, thaw
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- Mix beans, corn, onion, and cilantro.
- Mix vinegar, chilies, salt, pepper, cumin and oil.
- Pour over other mixture.
- Refrigerate until use. Add tomatoes just before serving. Keeps well for about two weeks.