Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Given to me by my mother-in-law at my better half's request. Enjoy with corn chips or as a topping on fish, chicken, or pork.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup green peppers or 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced small
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimiento
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Crystal hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl. Adjust seasoning to taste.