Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
perfect for fall!!
Make and share this Bisquick Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease bottom of 9x5 loaf pan.
- Stir all ingredients except raisins in pan with fork until moistened; beat vigorously 1 minute.
- Stir in raisins.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Run knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf to loosen; remove from pan.
- (If loaf sticks to pan, press gently on sides of loaf with knife or metal spatula.).
I was looking for an easy zucchini bread recipe. I used this and recipe and changed the pumpkin to one cup of scherred zucchini it was great everyone at work wants the recipe. I did leave out the raisins and used walnuts.
This was a hit with the whole family (including my 16 month old). I made 8 mini-loaves that baked for about 30 minutes. The only changes I made were to use 1 egg and 2 egg replacements (flax & water). I also added extra cinnamon and some nutmeg. I cut the sugar back to 1 cup, but next time will cut back further to about 3/4 cup. I will make this again and again!
I made this yesterday and the taste was ok but a little bland. I did sub. craisins for the raisins ( I have none raisin eater). Good texture but taste was not pumpkin enough for me. Next time I will probably add pumpkin pied spice to it. Good quick recipe.