The Easiest Bisquick Banana (Nut ) Bread
A completely easy quick bread-always turns out. I really enjoy this one.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed very ripe bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Bisquick and nuts; stir until blended. Stir in Bisquick and nuts. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes Loosen sides of loaf from pan and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 21 more