Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick, simple banana bread recipe. It's not quite as dense as some banana breads - more like a cake. And for some who don't care for nuts, the craisins add that special touch!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients, except Craisins and mix well.
- Fold Craisins into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
If I could give this 20 stars, I would. It is simply amazing! The flavor is wonderful. I got rave reviews, and a quick bread recipe doesn't get any simpler to make. To save time, I lined my bread pan with non-stick foil.
I tried this and it is delicious. I liked the flavor and the texture. The cranraisins gave it a good flavor.It was fast and easy to put together. Loved it.