Lisa Stimac''s Note:
I like the recipe because of it's savory taste, a change from my traditional Italian sauce, guests go crazy.
My Private Note
one cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet saute butter and finely chopped garlic and scallions (use the whole scallion) until tender.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Ignite and let vodka cook down, (flame will go out).
- 4In a sauce pot add tomato sauce, half and half, pecarino romano, basil, and garlic powder.
- 5Then add vodka and chopped scallion and garlic butter mixture into the sauce.
- 6Cook over medium heat, stirring.
- 7Pour over cooked rigatoni.
- 8Garnish with fresh parsley.
- 9I recommend pouring the sauce over each individual dish it goes further.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bettyo's Rigatoni Ala Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.8
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1719.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese