1/1 Photo of Best Oatmeal Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg whites.
- 2In a medium size bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to sugar mixture.
- 3Stir in oats, raisins and vanilla. Chill 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven 350°F.
- 5Roll a teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Grease the bottom of a glass with margarine, dip glass in sugar and use to flatten ball of dough. continue, leaving adequate space between cookies.
- 7Bake 10 minutes.
- 8Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: