Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies
photo by Toll Housereg
- Ready In:
5 Dozen Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mild molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- BEAT sugar, butter, molasses and egg in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!