White Chip Orange Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 -3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION