Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom, ground (or substitute spices mentioned above)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped, toasted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded Tbls. onto greased baking sheet; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 11-14 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Join The Conversation
The recipe comes from an old Hershey's Cookies and Bars recipe book that I still have. I have made these so many times and they are out of this world! I use Pumpkin Spice instead and sometimes I use Walnuts and they are just as good. This cookie is like eating a piece of candy! It's a holiday favorite!