Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
A perfect Alfredo sauce for hot pasta. It is very salty, very garlicy and very Italian! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- In a medium saucepan whisk together cream cheese and salted butter over low heat until melted.
- Add feta and stir until combined. (feta will probably not melt completely).
- Mix in fresh garlic and milk stir until combined.
- Next add the salt to taste, and flour to thicken the sauce, you may need to add more flour if your sauce is too runny.
- Lastly stir in the garlic powder and parsley until completely combined. Pour over hot pasta and serve.