Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice moist grilled burgers with just the right amount of seasonings. No more boring burgers! Adjust the seasonings as desired. These won't dry out, and they re-heat nicely!
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 single saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We especially like provolone or swiss.
- Note: You can add oregano if you like Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
These were easy & did stay moist. I did sub fresh garlic for the garlic powder. I topped the burgers with sauteed mushrooms & swiss cheese. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
Skip the onion salt. The rest is a good base for red onion slice a good thick beefsteak tomato and a good bun. I believe the bread is a key to any great burger - use sliced french or italian loaf or any type of bakery roll - kaiser etc. Stay away from the plastic packs purported to be hamburger buns and you will have a great burger. Mix and match - the bread makes all the difference!
Yum! These were easy burgers to make and tasted great and moist. I added lettuce, tomato, and cheese for a great burger. Thanks Lisa Gay for a nice keeper. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.