Grilled Teriyaki Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir 2 teaspoons soy sauce mixture into mayonnaise, and set aside.
- Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture, beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
- Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Grill over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 4 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray, and grill, cut side down, 2 minutes.
- Spread buns evenly with mayonnaise mixture, and fill with the patties.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe was simple and very tasty. I made a half batch since I cook for only three. My spouse called it a gourmet burger. I did not taste the teriyaki flavoring as much as expected but noted I had erred in halving one of the ingredients so I will see if this adjustment changes the flavor level. I will make this on a regular basis in any event.1Reply
see 46 more