Nice moist grilled burgers with just the right amount of seasonings. No more boring burgers! Adjust the seasonings as desired. These won't dry out, and they re-heat nicely!
- Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We especially like provolone or swiss.
- Note: You can add oregano if you like Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
Yum! These were easy burgers to make and tasted great and moist. I added lettuce, tomato, and cheese for a great burger. Thanks Lisa Gay for a nice keeper. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
I love these burgers....they are excellent the day after....I have used both ground burger and turkey with excellent results..thank you for the recipe...
These were easy & did stay moist. I did sub fresh garlic for the garlic powder. I topped the burgers with sauteed mushrooms & swiss cheese. Thank you for sharing your recipe!