Recipe by Lainey39
This is my family's favorite meatloaf. It is seasoned with tomato and onion and comes out very moist and flavorful. Recipe is from Campbell's Kitchen.
Top Review by Diane S
I made this recipe 2 weeks ago. Wonderful flavor and very moist. Made the recipe as is EXCEPT, I made individual meatloafs. I baked in jumbo cupcake tin. Before baking I added tomato soup on top and baked for about 30 minutes. This way I made 6 servings which was plenty for the two of us. Froze the leftovers and heated in microwave, still was moist and flavorful.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup tomato soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg.
- Shape firmly into 8x4 inch loaf baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 1/4 hour or until done.
- Mix 2 T drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in saucepan; heat through.
- Serve with meatloaf.