Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Terrific, flavorful coffee cake! A favorite at my house. All my friends who have tried this have asked me for the recipe.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract, pure
- 473.18 ml blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or until creamy. Add 2 cups sugar; beat until combined.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well. Add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Stir in vanilla. Gradually fold in blueberries.
- Batter will be very thick. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In small bowl stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Found these quite dry actually. Would not make again.
I tried this recipe for the first time for a brunch yesterday, for 4th of July and this cake was a complete HIT with everyone! It is definitely a keeper. Crunchy outside and supermoist inside because of the cream cheese!
Thanks to pic a chef I picked this recipe to try.
There are no words to say but Yumm!
What a nice coffee cake to try and have any time of day.
We chose to have this for breakfast.
We also agree 10 Stars