Super Blueberry Coffee Cake
photo by senseicheryl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 or 9" square glass baking dish.
- Melt butter and let cool.
- Wash and drain blueberries; set out to dry on paper towels.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Put melted butter in a separate bowl and add to butter the milk, sugar, and egg substitute; whisk to blend well.
- Add butter mixture to the flour mixture, stirring to blend well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spread batter in prepared baking dish.
- Mix sugar and ground nutmeg; sprinkle over batter
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Place the dish on a wire rack to cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!